Join the City Centre Storage Group Team
Moving Matters Movers
City Centre Storage and Moving Matters is a London based company. We have been around for over 20 years. We strive for #1 in the industry and pride ourselves on exceeding the expectations of our clients.
We are looking for a few physically fit movers. Candidates must be able to lift up to 75lbs-100lbs with a partner while executing safe lifting techniques without causing damage. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, moving experience, and a team oriented mind set. Time management must be important to the candidate as we work on the clients time in this industry. Candidate must be able to read, understand and follow all safety procedures.
The candidate may also be called upon to perform miscellaneous job-related duties as well there may also be some general maintenance and/or custodial duties as assigned.
Compensation: $18/hr with excellent benefits package following a successful probationary period.
Candidates must have a full class G license and a clean drivers abstract, candidate may be subject to a vulnerable sector screening.
If this sounds like a position you can see yourself in, please forward a resume and a cover letter outlining why you would be the ideal candidate to email@example.com
City Centre Storage and Big Box Mobile are looking to expand our team! We are looking for the following Office Postion:
Specific qualifications a must:
- Prior Experience in office and computer work
- Sales experience either on the phone or in person
- Customer Service skills
- Organizational skills
- A Self Starter, problem solver
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Professionalism on the phone and in person
- Energetic and self-motivated personality
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Advise and direct the future customers to the correct size and type of storage option
- Conveys the features and benefits of our storage facility to the customer in person and on phone
- Executes all documents associated with leasing
- Maintains office files
- Uses company phone techniques on every phone call
- Keeps the property and office clean and organized
- Other duties as assigned
- A person that wants to grow within the company and demonstrates high level of initiative.
This FULL TIME employment opportunity with BENEFITS at $18.00 per hour is available to the right person.
We are currently requiring coverage required is Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm and/or 1 to 2 weekend shifts per month Saturday 9:00am-3:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm.